Hi, I’m Katelyn - a seasoned birth doula, placenta specialist, Ayurvedic postpartum care provider, childbirth educator, and certified women’s health coach based in Hayward, CA and servicing primarily the East Bay, Peninsula, and San Francisco.
I consider myself a modern doula with old school training. That means you won’t get a “hippy dippy” vibe from me. But you will get someone who’s both trained with one of the most reputable doula organizations (DONA), and benefited from studying under a doula who has nearly 20 years of experience in the birth field both as a doula and a midwife. You will feel supported and educated throughout our time working together.
I believe that women have the right to know their options when it comes to pregnancy, labor, and childbirth, and I fully support how my clients choose to birth their babies. I also believe that women’s bodies instinctively know what to do and when to do it. My hope is that every woman I work with feels like a goddess as she welcomes new life into this world.
What's included in my complete doula support package:
- One complimentary initial consult via phone, FaceTime, or Google Hangouts
- 2 prenatal sessions
- Assistance with birth options
- Nutritional counseling to best prepare the body for labor
- Phone, email, video chat and text message support at any time
- Postpartum home visit within 2 weeks after the birth (optional)
- Photos of birth and newborn baby (optional)
- Lactation support (within scope of practice)
- Tips for preparing for the postpartum period
Reach out via my website for additional information re: my other services offered. I look forward to hearing from you!
This Ad has been viewed 598 times.