This 2.5-hour class covers getting off to a good start, building a robust milk supply, recognizing newborn feeding and satiety cues, how to know your baby is getting enough milk, important ways for partners to support breastfeeding, and ways to avoid and address common difficulties. Partners strongly encouraged to attend!
- Getting off to a good start
- Building a robust milk supply
- Recognizing newborn hunger and satiety cues
- Is your baby getting enough?
- Important ways partners and family can support breastfeeding
- Common challenges and solutions
- Where to get help
This class is intended to be taken while you are still pregnant.
Available Spaces: 6
NOTE: Your registration reserves a space for two (you and one partner). We strongly suggest bringing along a partner, doula, or other support person.